jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

Bust a groove (soundtrack) - Heat

Bust a groove (soundtrack) - Heat

Musica gratis online

- www.Musica4all.com
Click aqui para escuchar Bust a groove (soundtrack) - Heat

(I'm 2 bad) (I'm 2 bad)

I'm too bad I'll rock your rhythm and your rump,
Knock ya down in your face I'll stomp,
Get a taste of this grace and let ya groove,
I'll tell ya when a when a I want ya to move.
The coolest I'm so slammin,I'm so slammin, body's jammin,
Bad to the bone,you should've known I'm in my own zone.

Good looks and no need for a crew,
If I gotta if I gotta than I'll come after you,
so you better not pout and ya better not cry,
cause too bad's comin choose to live or die.
The coolest I'm so slammin, I'm so slammin, body's jammin,
Bad to the bone, you should've known I'm in my own zone.


Escuchar cancion Bust a groove (soundtrack) - Heat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario